This is my “TGIF” face. And my “I’M ON A BOAT” face.
This may just be me, but the sun is always brighter, the sky is always bluer and my coffee is always tastier on Fridays. On Friday’s, I become the commuter everyone hates because I can’t stop smiling or offering a “Why, good morning!” to any passerbys I see. I just can’t help it though, Friday’s are MY jam. They are the bomb.com. And this Friday is even better because we don’t have any real plans this weekend, which means the boxes will finally eradicate themselves from our home and I’ll finally have a chance to unwind, no work stress to plague my mind.
In additional to getting my life in order, I plan on doing the following things:
Kiss my husband, a lot.
Kiss my puppy, a lot.
Lay by the pool and get bronzed (if only the pool I was going to overlooked the Tuscan hills).
and what I plan on eating because it’s too hot to cook…
And I’ll be drinking some of these…
However, I will do a bit of cooking because I found some amazing recipes this week on the blogosphere!
- Bacon wrapped green beans, what could be more delicious?
- Strawberry banana ice cream would be the perfect end to a hot summer day!
- Margarita popsicles? I think I’ve found my new summer treat!
- Grilled calamari salad with lemon and rosemary. Do I need to say more?
- Pulled chicken BBQ sandwich, there is nothing more summer than that!
- Tomatillo Huevos Rancheros, a nice alternative to my normal weekend egg breakfast!
- Sleepy Raspberry Lemon Poppy Seed Smoothies for those awful Monday mornings!
Have a wonderful weekend, folks!
Tags:happy friday, happy life tip, light recipes, low fat cooking, my realistic life, real life, summer recipes, TGIT, weekend
Have a good weekend Claire! :D