Hi friends! Happy Saturday! I must REALLY love y’all (which I do) because I’m coming atcha with ANOTHER giveaway today! And this one, is pretty freakin’ rad too, I mean, one of you will walk one with a Keurig Special Edition! But, before we get to that, I have to share an amazing recipe one of my sponsors, Barbara, created for Green Mountain Coffee! I asked her to whip up whatever her heart desired, as long as it had Green Mountain Coffee in it. And guys, what she came up with BLEW ME AWAY! Check out these Dark Magic cheesecake bites!
But, I’ll let Barbara take it away and share her amazing creation with you!
Dark Magic Cheesecake Bites
Yields 24 cheesecakes.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 10 – 15 minutes
- 16 ounces Neufchâtel cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 large egg whites
- 3 ounces dark chocolate chips (60% cacao)
- 1 Tablespoon fat free milk
- 1/2 cup brewed Green Mountain Dark Magic coffee, cooled
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 48 wonton wrappers
- 1/8 cup hazelnuts, crushed
- confectioner’s sugar for dusting (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, beat the Neufchâtel cheese with a hand mixer or stand mixer until light & fluffy. Continue beating, slowly incorporating the sugar into the cheese. Add the egg whites & beat on medium speed until blended.
- Combine the chocolate chips & milk together in a small bowl & microwave on 20% power for 1 minute. Stir until fully melted.
- Add the chocolate, Green Mountain Dark Magic Coffee, vanilla & salt to the cheese mixture. Beat on low speed 1-2 minutes until combined. Fold in sour cream.
- Spray a mini tart pan or mini cupcake pan with an oil mister or cooking spray. Press a wonton wrapper into each round. Spritz the edges lightly with the spray/mister. Spoon 1 Tablespoon of the cheesecake mixture into each of the wonton rounds.
- Bake in preheated oven 15 minutes or until edges are golden brown & cheesecake looks slightly firm. Turn off the oven, crack open the door and let cool 20 minutes. Remove from oven & continue cooling on rack an additional 10-15 minutes. Sprinkle with the hazelnuts & confectioner’s sugar (if desired).