Big Changes for 2011…
I’ll be ringing in the new year with a whole new site! [Photo via]
It’s almost the New Year and boy am I ready!! 2011 is going to bring amazing things for me regarding my personal and professional life. A new position at work, my wedding & honeymoon, starting to take prerequisite classes for my graduate program. It’s going to be one fabulously big year! 2011 is not only going to be big for me, but big for this website too! I started this site as a blog over a year ago and it’s transformed into the fully functioning website it is today! I’m so grateful for all of my readers and followers, the comments and kind words are what keep me going! So what are the big changes you can expect to see here at The Realistic Nutritionist?
- A new name & content! As you know, I have a wedding website where I chronicle all of my inspiration and wedding ideas. Well, I’m going to merge that blog into this website and transform it into a fully functioning lifestyle website. Don’t worry, you’ll still see the Eat Skinny Be Skinny recipes and Focus, Fix and Flaunt exercises, plus tons of wedding updates, fashion advice, exciting exercise tips, nutrition advice, photography, nutrition in the news, giveaways and my daily musings.
- New features! I’m implementing restaurant and food product reviews, exercise gear and shoe reviews, new recipes and more contests, giveaways and guest posts!
- New travel features and photography! We are finally getting a fancy DSLR so you can expect to see tons of new photos, both good and bad, as we start chronicling our new life through photography! We are also going to be traveling a lot so expect to see our experiences in new cultures.
- More in depth and “real” posts. I’m going to start posting about what happens in my life. I believe a blog should reflect who you are, and no ones life is always perfect. So along with my daily features, I’ll be posting the good, bad and the ugly experiences I go through as a newlywed.
- A brand new look! I’m currently talking to a few web developers who are going to work with me to develop a brand new look and feel for this new site!
I’m so excited for all of these changes and I know you will all LOVE the end result. So happy new year everyone, let’s make 2011 the best yet!
Tags:2011, a brand new site, a realistic wedding, new website, website upgrade