White Fish with Mustard Sauce and Quinoa
Serves 2. Recipe slight adapted from Hello Fresh.
Prep time: 5 -10 minutes
Cook time: About 25 minutes
- Two 4 ounce white fish fillets
- 1 cup dried quinoa
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 medium shallot, chopped
- 1/3 cup non-fat Chobani plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup spicy mustard
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dill
- Salt and pepper
- In a medium saucepan over medium high heat, bring water and chicken stock to a boil. Add quinoa and salt. Bring the mixture back to a boil and then reduce heat to low. Cover the quinoa with a lid and simmer for about 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes so it doesn’t stick. Once done, remove from pan and mix in juice from 1/2 a lemon, olive oil and salt and pepper.
- To prepare the sauce, mix the Greek yogurt, mustard, chopped shallot, salt and pepper and juice from 1/2 the lemon. Stir to mix.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking dish with parchment paper. Place fish fillets on the paper. Cover each fillet with the sauce (putting 1/2 the sauce on each fillet). Sprinkle with salt and pepper and bake for about 8 – 10 minutes, or until fish is opaque and the glaze is slightly browned.
- Serve each fish filet and quinoa with a sprig of dill.
Nutritional information per serving: (1 fish fillet, 1/2 cup quinoa and sauce)
Fat: 12 grams
Carbohydrates: 28 grams
Fiber: 3.5 grams
Protein: 36 grams
Weight Watchers Points: 9