Strawberry Balsamic Margaritas
Serves about 4 – 5 (ours served 4 1/2). Margarita adapted from Rachael Ray.
Prep time: >5 minutes
- 2 pints fresh strawberries, hulled
- About 5 tablespoons sugar
- 12 ounces premium tequila
- 1/3 cup fresh orange juice
- 3 tablespoons margarita mix (we used Drink Skinny original lime)*
- 3 – 5 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- About 3 cups of ice
*Sub in more orange juice or fresh lime juice if you don’t have that.
- Pour the ice into a blender. Add strawberries, sugar, tequila, margarita mix, fresh orange juice and balsamic vinegar (start with 3 tablespoons). Blend on low until smooth. Add additional sugar and balsamic vinegar to taste (I added about 4 tablespoons of vinegar to my batch).
- Dip the tops of your margarita glasses (or mason jars) in water and then roll in crushed sugar or salt. Pour the mixture into the rimmed glasses and enjoy!
Nutritional information per margarita:
Fat: >1 gram
Carbohydrates: 37 grams
Fiber: 0 grams
Protein: 1.3 grams
Weight Watchers Points: 4