Smashed Strawberry & Pineapple Mojitos
Serves about 8.
Prep time: 10 – 15 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1/2 nectarine, cut into thin slices
- 1 1/2 lime, cut in half
- 2 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 16 ounces (about 2 cups) vodka (I used berry flavored)
- 24 mint leaves
- Diet ginger ale
- Place the strawberries into a large bowl. Using a spoon or muddler, gently smash the berries into the pitcher. Add the berries to a large pitcher. Add in the pineapple and nectarine slices. Squeeze the lime into the pitcher and pour in the vodka. Add the sugar, one tablespoon at a time, stirring well after each addition.
- In another small bowl, carefully muddle the mint leaves so they bruise slightly. Mix the mint leaves (and extracts) into the pitcher.
- Top with diet ginger ale and serve!