Prosciutto & Asparagus Canapés
Serves about 6.
Prep time: >10 minutes
Cook time: >10 minutes
- 6 pieces thinly-sliced Italian or French bread
- 6 pieces thinly-cut prosciutto
- 6 slices part skim white cheese (we used provolone)
- 24 pieces of roasted asparagus, stems cut
- Liberal dashes of salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Place the slices of bread on the foil. Put each slice of cheese on the slices of bread. Bake the cheese and bread for 12 minutes or until melted and gooey.
- Arrange four spears of asparagus over the cheese. Top with the prosciutto, salt and pepper. Serve warm and enjoy!
Nutritional information per canapé:
Fat: 9.2 grams
Carbohydrates: 18.3 grams
Fiber: 2 grams
Protein: 16.6 grams
Weight Watchers Points: 6