Oil & Butter Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
Yields about 16 cookies.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 12 – 14 minutes
- 1 cup of low fat smooth peanut butter (I used SKIPPY! because I like the name)
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-2 tablespoons of crushed walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a cookie sheet using cooking spray.
- Mix peanut butter & brown sugar in a small mixing bowl with an electric mixer until fully blended.
- Stir in eggs, one at a time until fully mixed. Then add flour, baking soda, vanilla, cinnamon, salt and oats until fully mixed. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Using an spoon, scoop balls onto the cookie sheet. Press the cookie balls down with the bottom of the spoon to press them down. Bake for 12-14 minutes or until tops are golden brown.
- Serve with milk and extra chocolate chips!
Nutritional information per cookie:
7 grams of fat
18 grams of carbohydrates
4 grams of protein.