Melon & Kiwi Sangria
Serves about 6. Adapted from Laylita.
Prep time: >10 minutes
Chill time: 30 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
- 1 cup cantaloupe (scooped into balls)
- 1 cup watermelon (scooped into balls)
- 2 kiwis, shaved and sliced
- 1 large orange, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced and de-seeded
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice
- 1 (750 ml) bottle white wine (I used Skinny Girl Pinot Grigio)
- 1 1/2 cups flavored fizzy water
- Fresh basil leaves for garnish
- In a large bowl or pitcher, mix the cranberry juice and white wine together. Add in the melon balls, kiwis, orange slices, lemon slices and fresh basil. Chill for about 30 – 60 minutes.
- Once chilled, serve and garnish with fresh basil leaves.
Nutritional information per serving:
Fat: >1 gram
Carbohydrates: 18.5 grams
Fiber: >1 gram
Protein: 1 gram
Weight Watchers Points: 2