Matcha Power Smoothie
Yields about 2 large smoothies.
Prep time: >5 minutes
Blend time: 1 – 2 minutes
Total time: 6 – 7 minutes
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 fresh mango, peeled and chopped
- 1 cups roughly chopped kale
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoons matcha powder
- 1/2 cup organic mango juice*
- 1/2 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
- 3/4 – 1 cups 2% milk ** (add more or less depending on consistency. I added about 1 cup)
- 1 – 2 tablespoons honey***
- Fresh mango and chia for garnish
*If you can’t find this, sub in additional milk or another juice you’d like.
**I added this for a dash of sweetness, feel free to omit.
- Place all of the ingredients (from the frozen strawberries to the honey) in a powerful blender. Blend on high until thick, creamy and smoothie.
- Pour smoothies into large glasses and garnish with mango and chia seeds. Serve immediately or store in a sterilized mason jar.