Mango Coconut Smoothie Bowl
Serves about 2.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Total time: About 10 minutes
- 2 cups frozen mango chunks
- 1 medium frozen banana
- 1 – 1 1/2 cups coconut milk (I used low-fat, feel free to sub in full-fat)
- 1 tablespoon flax seed
- 1 – 2 tablespoons honey
For the toppings:
- About 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup crunchy granola
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/2 cup mango chunks, defrosted
- Additional honey for drizzle
- Combine the mango, banana, coconut milk (start with 1 cup and add more if necessary), flax seed and honey. Pulse on high until thick and creamy.
- Pour the smoothie into two deep bowls. Top with blueberries, granola, coconut flakes, mango chunks and additional honey for sweetness. Serve immediately!
Nutritional information per serving:
Fat: 16 grams
Carbohydrates: 70 grams
Fiber: 3 grams
Protein: 7.5 grams
Weight Watchers Points: 12