Low-fat Strawberry Banana Mousse
Serves about 5. Recipe slight adapted from Cooking Light.
Prep time: >10 minutes
Freeze time: 4+ hours
- 1 cup strawberries, quartered
- 1 cup sliced banana (About 1 large banana)
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/2 cup 2% Chobani plain Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups fat-free whipped topping (thawed)
- Place the strawberries, the bananan and the sugar into a food processor. Pulse on low until mixture is pureed. Pour into a chilled mixing bowl (preferably a metal one).
- Add Greek yogurt and whip using a whisk until yogurt is fully incorporated Using a spatula, fold in the whipped topping (not stir) until completely mixed in.
- Pour mixture into 5 ramekins. Place on a cookie sheet and freeze for 4 hours, or until set. Remove from freezer and chill in the refrigerator for another hour, or until defrosted. Serve immediately!
Nutritional information per ramekin:
Fat: >1 gram
Carbohydrates: 19.8 grams
Fiber: 1.2 grams
Protein: 2.8 grams
Weight Watchers Points: 2