Hello Fresh Salmon with Baby New Potatoes
Serves 2. Recipe provided by Hello Fresh.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: About 20 minutes
- 2 four – five ounce salmon fillets
- 5 baby new potatoes
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) of green beans
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3.5 ounces (about 8) cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup fresh basil
- Rock or sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- Crushed black pepper
- Parmesan for garnish
- Heat a pot of water over medium high heat. Add a dash of salt to the water as it boils. Place potatoes into the water and let boil for about 15 minutes, or until soft.
- While potatoes boil, preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a cooking sheet with foil and lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle each salmon fillet with pepper and rock salt. Place fillets on the foil. Drizzle with about 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Bake on the top shelf for about 8 minutes for a moist, flaky salmon. If you like yours a little more well done, cook an addition 2 minutes.
- While salmon bakes, heat olive oil in a medium pan over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Reduce heat to medium and add in cherry tomatoes and rock salt. Heat until tomatoes have nicely softened up. Add in basil and cook just 1 – 2 minutes, or until slightly wilted. Remove from heat.
- Add green beans to the boiling water over the potatoes. Heat about 5 more minutes, or until green beans are soft with a bit of a crunch. Drain and drizzle beans with about 1/2 teaspoon olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Cut potatoes into fourths and season with lemon juice, salt and pepper. Serve salmon with the cherry basil compote on top with freshly grated Parmesan and enjoy!
Nutritional information per serving:
Fat: 15 grams
Carbohydrates: 30 grams
Fiber: 3.5 grams
Protein: 33 grams
Weight Watchers Points: 10