Greek Roasted Brussel Sprouts with Goat Cheese
Serves about 6.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 24 ounces brussel sprouts
- 6 ounces soft goat cheese
- 3 tablespoons Greek seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place brussel sprouts into a baking dish. Drizzle the sprouts with olive oil and 2 tablespoons Greek seasoning. Toss the sprouts so they are evenly covered in seasoning.
- Roast brussel sprouts for about 20 minutes, or until starting to brown. Do a quick taste test and add additional Greek seasoning to taste. Crumble goat cheese over the sprouts and roast another 10 minutes, or until sprouts are golden brown and cheese is bubbly.
Nutritional information per serving:
Fat: 10 grams
Carbohydrates: 5.3 grams
Fiber: 4 grams
Protein: 8.1 grams
Weight Watchers Points: 4