Easy Fall Cheese & Charcuterie Board
Serves about 4 – 6.
Prep time: About 15 minutes
Total time: 15 – 20 minutes
- 1 loaf crispy french bread, sliced into 1 – 2 inch slices
- 8 ounces your favorite crackers (I love these buttery table crackers)
- 8 ounces thinly sliced proscuitto
- 8 ounces thinly sliced pancetta
- 1 log of your favorite cured salami (we used this pepper crusted one from Boar’s Head)
- 4 – 6 ounces olives
- 1/4 cup fig jam or your favorite fruit preserves, divided
- 1 bunch grapes
- Fresh berries (about 2 cups)
- 6 ounces soft cheese (we used camembert)
- 5 ounces strong profiled hard cheese (we used raclette)
- 6 – 8 ounces mild cheese (we used this Cabot cheddar)
- 2 – 4 tablespoons dijon mustard
- Arrange the cheese and meats around a large wooden cutting board or serving platter. I like having the cheeses on separate ends of the board and the meat filling in around it.
- Then add the berries, olives, grapes, crackers and bread around the cheese and the meat. Make sure to save some spots on the board for the jam and other condiements.
- Place the jam and the mustard where there are some empty spots. You can either put them in small ramekins or directly on the board like I did. There’s really no rhyme or reason to how I decorate, just stack the ingredients high and add some fresh blooms and greenery for contrast.