Cookie Butter Kiss Cookies
Yields about 36 – 40 cookies. Slightly adapted from Bake at 350.
Prep time: >10 minutes
Cook time: 12 – 14 minutes
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup PB Crave Cookie Nookie peanut butter
- 1/4 cup cookie butter
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 36 Hershey’s Kisses, unwrapped
- + 1/2 cup white sugar for rolling
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter, peanut butter, cookie butter, white sugar, brown sugar and egg together. Beat until soft, fluffy and creamy. Stir in the vanilla and beat. Gradually add the baking soda, salt and flours. Beat to combine.
- Cover the dough with saran wrap and chill in a fridge for about 2 – 4 hours.
- Once chilled, preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Add about 1/2 cup of white sugar into a shallow bowl. Shape the dough into 1 inch balls and roll into the white sugar. Place the cookies 1 inch apart from each other.
- Bake for about 12 – 14 minutes. While still warm, use a small spoon to press a thumbprint into the center of each cookie. Let cool for about 1 – 2 minutes. Once slightly cooled, press an unwrapped Hershey’s kiss into the center.
Nutritional information per cookie:
Fat: 8 grams
Carbohydrates: 11.5 grams
Fiber: >1 gram
Protein: 1.5 grams
Weight Watchers points: 3