Coconut Mango Ice Cream
Serves about 8. Recipe inspired by All Recipes.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Chill time: About 2+ hours
- 1 mango
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 14 ounce can light coconut milk
- 3/4 cup light cream
- 1/2 cup sweetened coconut for garnish
- Open the mango and remove the skin from the flesh. Scoop out the flesh and place into a blender. Blend until thick and smooth, about pureed. In same blender, add the milk, brown sugar, coconut milk and light cream. Blend until mixture is thick and creamy. Cover with the top of the blender and chill for about 2 hours.
- Once chilled, pour the mixture into the frozen banister of an ice cream maker. Turn on the ice cream maker and blend until thick and creamy, about 15 minutes. The ice cream will be rather soft, so you may want to place in the freezer to chill more. Serve with sweetened coconut.
Nutritional information per serving (about 1/2 cup)
Fat: 9 grams
Carbohydrates: 9.75 grams
Fiber: >1 gram
Protein: 2.65 grams
Weight Watchers Points: 4