Chunky M&M Quinoa Dessert Dip
Serves about 8-10.
Prep time: About 8 minutes
Chill time: About an hour
Total time: 1 hour and 8 minutes
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 ½ tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked
- 2 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup candy coated chocolate
- In a large stand mixer fitted with a whisk beater, place the butter, cream cheese and peanut butter. Beat on high until mixture is thick and creamy.
- Stir in the powdered sugar, brown sugar, vanilla, quinoa and whole wheat flour. Mix to combine.
- Remove from the stand mixer and stir in the chocolate chips and m&ms.
- Cover with saran wrap and chill for at least an hour. Serve with chips and enjoy!
Nutritional information per serving (about 2 tablespoons):
Fat: 12 grams
Carbohydrates: 30 grams
Fiber: 2.5 grams
Protein: 5.1 grams
Weight Watchers Points: 7