Chobani Black Cherry Cheesecake
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
- Light graham cracker crust (I used store bought)
- 2 cups Chobani black cherry Greek yogurt (I used non-fat)
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons corn starch
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix yogurt, eggs and sugar together with a wooden spoon until creamy. Add vanilla, salt and corn starch and mix until there are no clumps.
- Pour mixture into the crust, filling just to the top (being sure not to overflow the tip of the crust).
- Bake for 35 minutes or until the edges of the filling are firm and the crust is golden brown. The middle will still be a bit jiggly. Immediately chill for at least 3 hours to let the rest of the filling set.
- Serve with additional cherries, whipped cream or on it’s own!
Nutritional information per slice:
Fat: 3.2 grams
Carbohydrates: 30.5 grams
Protein: 6.3 grams
Fiber: 2 grams
Weight Watchers Points Plus Points: 5