Cheesy Baked Corn Dip
Yields about 2 cups. Adapted from Crunchy Creamy Sweet.
Prep time: About 10 minutes
Cook time: About 12 – 14 minutes
Total time: About 24 minutes
- 1 cup Greek yogurt (I used 2%)
- 1/4 cup olive oil mayo (or regular mayo)
- 4 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 can (4 ounces) green chiles
- 1 can (14 ounces) corn, drained
- 1 tablespoons crushed red pepper
- 1/3 cup finely chopped cilantro
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Liberally coat a skillet or baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a mixer or bowl, beat the Greek yogurt, mayo, cream cheese and 1 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese. Gently stir in the corn, chiles, crushed red pepper, cilantro and salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish. Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake for about 12 – 14 minutes, or until cheese is melted and golden brown. Serve with additional corn and chiles as garnish with carrots, pita or tortilla chips.
Nutritional information per serving (about 2 tablespoons):
Fat: 13.25 grams
Carbohydrates: 5.6 grams
Fiber: 0.8 grams
Protein: 4.2 grams