Boozy Banana Cream Pie Milkshake
Yields 2 1/2 cup servings. Recipe inspired by Unsophistic Cook.
Prep time: 5 minutes
- 2 large bananas, frozen and peeled
- 3/4 cup nonfat vanilla Chobani
- 1/4 cup low-fat vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 cup graham crackers, broken into pieces (about 1/2 sheet)
- 3 tablespoons – 1/4 cup whipped cream flavored vodka
- 1 tablespoon light cream
- 1/4 cup whipped cream
- Graham cracker crumbs for garnish
- Place the bananas, Greek yogurt, ice cream, vodka and light cream in a blender. Blend until smooth. Add graham crackers and whipped cream and pulse a few times to combine. Add additional vodka for taste (or extra booziness).
- Pour into mason jars or milkshake glasses and garnish with additional whipped cream and graham cracker crumbs.
Nutritional information per serving (1/2 cup):
Fat: 2 grams
Carbohydrates: 48 grams
Protein: 11 grams
Fiber: >1 gram
Weight Watchers Points: 7