6 Minute Easy Mac
Serves 1. Recipe adapted from Babble.
Prep time: >5 minutes
Cook time: About 5 minutes
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup elbow macaroni noodles
- About 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1/3 cup part skim shredded mozzarella
- 2 1/2 tablespoons part skim shredded swiss
- 3 baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- Add noodles and water to a large mug. Microwave on high (100% power) for 2 minutes. Stir and then microwave again for another 2 – 3 minutes, or until liquid is fully absorbed and noodles are cooked.
- Meanwhile, heat mushrooms in a small skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat. Cook until soft, about 4 minutes.
- Remove from microwave and immediately stir in milk and cheeses. You may need to microwave the mixture for like 30 seconds or so to absorb the milk. Stir in mushrooms and basil and eat!
Fat: 12.3 grams
Carbohydrates: 31 grams
Fiber: 2.5 grams
Protein: 21 grams
Weight Watchers Points: 8